Time: 15 minutes.
Stir-fried garlic broccoli is another classic Chinese dishes in common household. It may look similar to our Chinese Stir-fried Cauliflower at first glance, but it is actually quite different. Broccoli, by itself, might be a bit bland, but with a touch a garlic and the recipe below here, you will definitely fall in love in this lovely Chinese dish!
- 1 whole broccoli
- [Optional] 1/2 medium carrot
- 8 medium prawns
- [Optional] Fish / Pork / Chicken slices
- 2 cloves of garlic. finely diced
- 1 inch ginger, finely diced
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp corn starch
1. Cut and slice broccoli and carrots into pieces as shown below. Boil them for around 5 minutes.
2. Finely diced ginger and garlic. Clean the prawns and remove their shells. Cut fish / pork / chicken into thin slices.
3. Heat up a pan with some oil. Saute the diced ginger and garlic till brown. Add in the prawns and meat slices, stir-fry for about 3 minutes till cooked.
4. Next, prepare the sauce mixture using oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper and corn starch. Add in the boiled vegetables with the sauce and saute for about 2 minutes. Serve them while hot.
5. Our simple, healthy and tasty stir-fry garlic broccoli is now done! Bon appetit!
What do you think of our recipe? Comment below and share them with us!