Time: 25 minutes to 1 hour.
“Crispy on the outside, fluffy in the inside. ” There goes the main criteria of a perfect roasted potato. Roasted potato is not just a healthier option compared to French fries (or chips), but is much more tastier in my opinion. Roasted potato have wonderful textures, a crispy exterior and a soft, fluffy, fragrance mashed-potato like structure within it. This is a simple, easy and tasty appetizers that works well as quick bites during your favourite Saturday match!
- 500 kg potato
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs olive oil
- [Optional] Garlic & rosemary oil
1. Cut the potato into bite sizes. Depending on your preference, you may leave the skin as it is. Boiled them for 10 minutes till soft. Put aside.
2. Add chilli powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper into a bowl. Toss them with the potato. This will create more rough edges that would give more crispiness.
3. There are two methods: Pan fry both side using low heat for 7 minutes each or put them in a 190°C oven and roast 25 minutes each side.
4. And tadaa! This ticklish spicy roasted potatoes are now done! Serve them with some ketchup or mayonnaise!
What do you think of our recipe? Comment below and share them with us!