Time: 15 minutes.
Onion fried egg (大葱蛋) is a popular yummy dish for dinner. It is simple to make and genuinely fail-proof. This is certainly the dish-to-make when you are feeling lazy but feel like having a good, hearty, healthy and delicious meal at home.
Love eggs recipe? Why not check these recipes below?
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- [Optional] 1 green chilli, diced
1. Like all egg recipe, first beat the eggs. Mix in oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt and white pepper. Slice the onions and chilli into thin slices.
2. Start off with adding 2 tbs oil into a frying pan. Saute the onion and chilli for about 1 minute to soften and allow them to release their fragrant. Add in some sugar to further soften the onions.
3. Pour in the eggs and spread it flatly across the pan. Slowly fry them on both sides for about 5 minutes.
4. Serve them on a plate and dig in!
Like our recipe? Comment below and share them with us!