Time: 15 minutes.
Potatoes are amazing ingredients. They can be made into so many different types of dishes – Mashed potato, potato curry, stir-fried potato, three treasures from earth and many more. A potato also contain high levels of vitamin C – a medium potato would gives an adult half the amount of total required vitamin C intake per day. Hash browns are commonly found on breakfast menu. It is a crispy, fragrance and tasty snack that anyone would love it. I actually love this dish much more than French fries. Plus, this dish doesn’t need lots of oil to cook – ideal for anyone who is trying to cook!
- 2 large potato, shredded
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 small egg
- 40 g flour
- 40 g mozarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- [Optional] 1 tbs freshly chopped coriander
1. Shredded the potato and prepare all the ingredients stated above. Lightly massage the shredded potato in a bowl of water. Use a cloth and squeeze all the water out.
2. Mix in all the remaining ingredients until you get a thick mixture.
3. Place the mixture into the pan covered with 4 tbs oil. Shape them into any shape you like. Lightly fry the hash brown for 4-5 minutes on both sides. Dry them using kitchen rolls after that.
4. Serve the hash brown hot with some ketchup! Bon apetit!
What do you think of our recipe? Comment below and share them with us!