Time: 20 minutes.
Garlic pork ribs (蒜香排骨) is a classic Chinese way of cooking pork ribs. It is classified as a Shanghai (上海) dish. Delicate and juicy ribs, combined with the flavourful garlic aroma, is too great of a heavenly treat on your dining table. This dish is simple and requires little ingredients – perfect if you are on a budget.
- 500 g pork ribs, chopped into small size
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbs cooking wine
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- A grab of spring onion
- 1 tbs corn flour
1. Cut pork ribs into bite size, preferably with bones on it. Finely chopped the garlic and mix half of them into the pork ribs. Sprinkle some salt, cooking wine and soy sauce as seasoning. Give them a light massage. Season for 30 minutes.
2. Coat the ribs with corn flour and fry them in a wok with 180°C oil. This process should take around 8 minutes. Drain off excess oil and put aside for now.
3. Saute the remaining garlic. When they start to brown, add in the chopped spring onion and saute for about 30 seconds. Add in the pork ribs, mix well and serve them on a plate.
4. You may garnish them with additional spring onion if you like. There you go, crispy and delicious garlic ribs!
What do you think of our recipe? Comment below and share them with us?