Time: 15 – 25 minutes.
It’s match day – and you are looking for something to bite on. Why not try our Coriander Lime Chicken? This stimulating dish is really easy to make and would definitely pump up your adrenaline levels while watching your favourite matches! I personally enjoy to eat this together with another side dish – guacamole with some nachos. This dish is also a good for late night nibbles (I got hungry all the time!).
Got tired of pizza? BBQ chicken wings? What are you waiting for then?? Follow the easy recipe below and make yourself now!
- 500 g chicken drumlets / wings
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped coriander
- 2 lime
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- [Optional] 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1-2 tbs olive oil
1 First, assemble all the ingredients. Chopped coriander into fine bits and squeeze the lime juices out. You may also prepare lime zest for the marination too.
2. Mix all the spices, juice and coriander with the chicken. Gently massage them and marinate them for at least 2 hours.
3. Drain all the marinate out and season them again with black pepper and salt. Cover the chicken with splashes of olive oil. Heat up the grill up to 180 °C and grilled the marinated chicken for 12 – 20 minutes. (You may use frying pan if you do not have an oven)
4. Finally, when the chicken is fully cooked, serve them on a plate. Sprinkle some chopped coriander and juices. You may also eat them with some extra hot sauce if you like.
What do you think about this recipe? Comment below and share them with us!