Korean cuisines have been going under the radar before the emergence of the Korean pop song culture. Now, you may find Korean restaurants relatively easily available in most places around the world. However, it has always been a little pricey to indulge in these restaurants. Today, we are going to introduce you a cost-efficient, simple and fail-proof method of making a delicious bibimbaq to satisfy your tastebuds.
Like our recipe? You may also be interested in some of these recipe then! Click on the RED names!
- 300 g pork/beef slices
- 2 tbs Korean gochujang sauce
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp of garlic paste
- 200 g sliced carrots
- 200 g spinach, cut into 2 cm length
- 200 g beansprout
- 200 g kimchi
- 4 eggs
1. First and foremost, mix the gochujang sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and garlic paste thoroughly in a bowl. Set aside and stir-fry the meat slices with some oil for about 3 minutes till the colour darkens.
2. Pour in the prepared sauce and stir-fry for another 2 minutes. Tone down the heat if it’s too high so you don’t burnt your precious meat. Put the meat aside for now.
3. Bring a pot of water to boil. Boil the carrots for 5 minutes till soft. Boil spinach and beansprouts for about 3 minutes. As for kimchi, I generally don’t make it myself so I get them from the supermarkets.
4. All it left is to arrange everything on the plate now! Start off with the rice at the bottom, then the vegetables and meat and lastly, place a fried egg on top and you are done!
Love our recipe? Comment below and share them with us！